Wanted Entry-Level Marketing assistant with knowledge of Latinx Culture.
UNO Branding Minneapolis, MN is seeking an Entry-Level Marketing Assistant to join our team. The qualified candidate will provide assistant and some leadership for our clients, including the management of brand strategies, creative development, and research projects.
Here is a look at what this Marketing Assistant will do:
• Assist with the marketing strategy and tactical execution of launching different projects
• Help lead projects from concept to planning to execution
• Support variety of projects and tasks across different marketing functions
• Help to keep marketing strategies and brand development moving forward
• Contribute to routine administrative
• Must have an understanding of marketing through education with a preferred degree in marketing, advertising, or communications.
• Strong marketing skills background
• Bilingual – English/Spanish is a plus
• Strong interpersonal and verbal communication skills
• Excellent writing skills in English with a strong attention to detail
• Microsoft Office (Word, PowerPoint, Excel)
• Ability to multitask and be flexible, identify marketing trends
• Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
• Knowledge of US Latinx culture
• Working knowledge of marketing fundamentals
• Proactive in contributing to marketing and communication ideas
• Strong organizational skills
• Assist in gathering marketing information on primary and secondary research
How to apply:
Resumes and letters of interest accepted only as emails in PDF.
Send to email@example.com
No phone calls, please!
To learn more about UNO Branding, please visit www.unobranding.com
Note: Candidates who are not U.S. citizens or permanent residents need to have the authorization to work in the U.S. in order to apply.
We sincerely appreciate your interest! Due to the heavy volume of applications, we receive only those candidates selected for further employment screening will be contacted by our office.
Sorry, no relocation can be provided.